28 ROMANTIC MESSAGES FOR YOUR BELOVED ON VALENTINE'S DAY

 It may be used as a condensed or compressed form to convey your emotion & feeling or ideas to your girlfriend/ boyfriend and husband/ wife 28 ROMANTIC MESSAGES FOR YOUR BELOVED ON VALENTINE'S DAY is the best way to express your love and feelings to your loved ones.

https://shayarikidayri2021.blogspot.com/
28 ROMANTIC MESSAGES FOR YOUR BELOVED ON VALENTINE'S DAY


💘
If you wake up in a RED room, with no windows or doors.. don’t be alarmed, Girl.. you are just in my heart. 


valentine's day 2021

💘Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.


valentines day quotes

💘You are the only girl in my life. The flower that will forever bloom here in my heart. 


valentine

💘Thank you for letting me love you and for loving me in return. I am so lucky that you are mine.


Want to Read: How do you make a girl feel special on Valentine's Day?


happy valentines day

💘Love is a medicine for any kind of wound, but there is no medicine found in the world for a wound given by love.


valentine week

💘A candle may melt and it’s fire may die, but the love you have given me will always stay as a flame in my heart.


valentine day love

💘You know I wish I can be with you everyday for  days a week and  hrs a day. I never seem to get enough of you.


If you want to interested in REPUBLIC DAY QUOTES & MESSAGES & WISHES ETC


valentine day greeting

💘Happy valentine day sweet heart ❤I love you so much u r perfect for me.


valentine day wish

💘True love doesn’t have a happy ending, because true love never ends.


valentine day

💘Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.


valance day week 2021

💘I think that I have found Upon this wondrous ground A friend for life, a love Who is a touch above.


Follow Our FACEBOOK PAGE


valentines day messages

💘The best thing to hold onto in life is each other


valentine wishes

💘I Look Back On How Things Have Been And I Know That I Have Been Saving All The Love For You. You Are My Everything.


days of valentine

💘Sometimes I just look at you and wonder.. what the hell did I do to deserve you? 


be my valentine

💘Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!


february days 2021 valentine week

💘True Love is thinking about someone else more times in the busiest and funny moments. Can you guess who I’m thinking about? It’s You My Honey. 


valentine day week

💘A day to remember everyone who cares for you and whom you care for !!!


valentine quotes

💘Love isn’t a decision, it’s a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.


valentine's day week 2021

💘When it hurts to look back and you are scared to look ahead look beside you I’ll always be there  you.


14 february

💘I will be able to spend my ENTIRE life with you. 

You can Go what are the best attitude quotes | Attitude quotes

valentine week 2021

💘You are more than love…My Dear, You are everything to me. 


happy valentine day 2021

💘Falling in love with you is the moment I got a cause to fight for and a reason to live for. I love you.


happy valentine

💘Let me kiss you and wash away all the bitterness inside you and fill it with everything good and sweet.


valentines day quotes for husband

💘I miss the laughs I used to get from you, I miss the talks we used to have. And above all, I just miss YOU!


7 to 14 february days

💘I would never be tired of you even if I am with you all day long. In fact I grow to like you a little more every day. I love you.


valentine messages for girlfriend

💘If I were a tear in your eye I would roll down to Your lips. But if u were a tear in my eye I would never cry as I would be afraid  lose u!


7 days of valentine

💘A special smile, a special face. A special someone i cant replace. I luv You. I always will. You have filled a space no one can fill!


valentine 2021, valentines day quotes for him, valentine messages for boyfriend

You May Share our these Valentine day's wishes to your love .....

Post a Comment

0 Comments